The Marylhurst University accelerated online MBA program leverages dedicated instructors who pair current professional experience with cutting-edge academics. They deliver an exceptional educational experience that draws raves from tough critics such as U.S. News and World Report. Our graduates assume key positions as ethical leaders in America’s top companies, unfurling global visions that shine with innovation and collaboration.
Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and awarded specialized accreditation from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, the accelerated MBA program allows students to complete the degree entirely online in as little as 18 months.
Supported by core business rudiments including economics, marketing management, and business law, courses such as Ethical Decision Making and E-Business Strategies that broader perspective, and concentrations in General Management, Healthcare Management, and Nonprofit Management students learn to manage changes in technology, markets, corporate cultures, and global environments. Students also develop a real-world business opportunity as a capstone project.
- Leadership — Manage using sustainable leadership principles for integrating management protocols, organizational functions, and environmental influences
- Managing Resources — Lead by employing effective management strategies for planning, organizing, leading, and controlling resources
- Leadership Versatility — Manage and direct across business divisions such as finance, marketing, human resources, strategy planning, and information technology
- Big-Picture Thinking — Integrate environmental influences such as the competitive landscape, globalization, stakeholder interests, culture, and technology into organizational decision-making process
- Ethics & Integrity — Cultivate personal ethical principles that address ethical dilemmas within an organizational context without compromising integrity
- Communication — Demonstrate effective communication skills for interacting collaboratively in global environments
- Renaissance Leadership — Apply a well-rounded liberal arts perspective that forms insightful business–related analysis and decision making
- Corner-office Vision — Create dynamic personal education and career plans