This programme is offered on a rolling basis through self-study and remote Tutor support, this mode of study requires self-discipline and motivation to ensure the monthly deadlines are adhered to. We aim to support you to complete this programme in 8 months on average (though it may be longer if the target dates are not met). You will be given access to the VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) which contains all the resources required to study each topic and then complete the Assessment Tasks. There is a mixture of formative and summative assessments to allow you to check your progress at the end of each section. You will be provided with Tutor contact details and they are on hand throughout your programme to ensure all your queries and uncertainties are answered promptly.
The ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma is 100 credits at Level 7 and has been designed to enhance the advanced knowledge and skills required by senior finance professionals. Learners completing this qualification will be able to work strategically in finance at a corporate level. Areas of study include financial reporting, mergers and acquisitions, management accounting, audit and compliance.
- Qualification Title: ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Qualification number: 603/5422/7
- Certificate Awarding Body: ATHE (Awards for Training and Higher Education)
- Credits: 100
- Structure: 5 Mandatory Units
- Modules / Units:
- Corporate Reporting for Strategic Business – Advanced
- Core Financial Management-Advanced
- Management for Strategic Performance -Advanced
- UK Taxation for Business and Individuals
- Audit and Compliance Advanced
- Mode of Study: Full Time, Online, Self-Directed Study
- Start Date: This programme due to its self-study nature commences every month
- Support: A personal tutor is provided for guidance and support on the programme
- Assessment: Assignment for each unit/module
- Overall Grading Type: Pass, Merit, Distinction
- Age: 19+
- Entry profile:
- HE level 6 Hons degree in Business (2:1 minimum) or Accountancy or a similar subject.
- If English is not your first language you will need to complete a secure English language Test at IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. with no band less than 6.0
- Equivalent Professional Qualifications such as ACCA – please contact us for details
- Each application will be reviewed on merit and applications which do not fall into the criteria listed above, may still be considered.
The qualification typically takes 8 months full-time study to achieve but can be achieved faster with intensive study or may take longer if the target dates are not met. For details on current fees please contact the College. Flexible payment methods are available.
On successful completion, students will be eligible to apply to Top-Up their Level 7 with 90 credits from the University of Bolton to a full MSc Accountancy and Financial Management. The progression options are available as a result of a collaborative agreement between the University of Bolton and WINC Online.
About the School
With a student body of around 11,000, you will get the best of all worlds at Bolton. You will be based on a modern, compact campus where no-one feels anonymous and, with small teaching groups on many ... Read More