Every day, technology secures a more prominent place in our daily lives. So it is no surprise that IT professionals are among the most in-demand employees. With a career-oriented curriculum covering everything from computer maintenance to development and data mining, eVersity can open doors to a wide range of information technology opportunities.
Students who complete the requirements of the Professional Path will be able to:
• Discuss a broad array of topics within the information technology domain, such as programming, networking, databases, and data analysis.
• Design and maintain a secure, highly functional information system that meets users, administrators, and developers' needs.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair a computer system and computer network.
• Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical individuals.
• Critically consider the impact of technology on society based on ethical, legal, and public policy issues.
• Protect and defend system networks and ensure confidentiality, integrity, authentication, availability, and non-repudiation.
• Analyze large amounts of data, extract information from the data set, discover patterns, preserve evidence, and translate it for further use.
About the School
Brought to you by the University of Arkansas System (UA), Arkansas’s only 100 percent-online institution from the University of Arkansas System, eVersity offers career-ready degrees taught by faculty ... Read More