A+ Certificate in Information Technology
The purpose of the information technology certificate program is to provide a foundation in information technology. Students enrolling in the A+ Certificate program typically already have a high school degree and want to expand their career opportunities or want to change careers altogether. Upon successful completion of the outlined courses, students will be able to:
- Qualify for the CompTIA* certification exam
- Pursue available positions in the information technology field
- Be prepared to enroll in the associate of information technology studies or related program.
- Perform troubleshooting of operations systems and use DOS operating system or command lines
- Identify different computer cables and connectors as well as network architectures and topologies
- Install core PC components and multiple peripherals
- Apply Windows Networking Troubleshoot with operating system problems
- Successfully complete the certification exam offered by CompTIA* in A+
*CompTIA is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, it focuses its programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy, and philanthropy. CompTIA is the leading provider of technology-neutral and vendor-neutral IT certifications. These certifications include A+, Network+ and Security+.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2018