120 hour online TEFL training
- ACDL & TQUK accredited qualification
- Internationally recognized certificate
- 70+ page Grammar eBook
- Downloadable TEFL course book
- Expert job hunting advice
- Learn on any device
- Flexible study schedule
- Personal tutor support
- 3 months study time
- 120 training hours
Why take the 120-hour Advanced TEFL Course?
The majority of TEFL employers, especially those who offer attractive teaching salaries, prefer to hire teachers with a minimum of 120 hours tuition.
Our premium 120 hours advanced TEFL course is ideal for TEFL beginners; you don’t need any previous experience, just fluent English and a passion for new adventures. Coordinated by real teaching English professionals, the internationally recognized certificate trains you in all the fundamental skills you need to teach English as a second or foreign language.
As well as being fully accredited, our 120-hour course is delivered online for optimum flexibility. You can study whenever and wherever it suits you, on any device in any location. This 24/7 access means you have the freedom to fit your learning around your lifestyle and not the other way around.
Advanced Teacher Training
With a lifelong TEFL qualification, you’ll have your pick of thousands of teaching positions worldwide and feel more than prepared to apply for jobs in dream destinations like China, South Korea, Vietnam, Turkey, Brazil and Spain. Along with full support from our friendly team, you can be confident in choosing the best training opportunity for you.
This course is ideal for TEFL beginners; you don’t need any previous experience or be degree qualified. You will need to be a native English speaker with a passion for new adventures. Coordinated by a teaching English professionals, the internationally recognized certificate trains you in all the fundamental skills you need to teach English as a second or foreign language.
- Module 1: Introduction to TEFL
- Module 2: The role of the teacher
- Module 3: Organising and managing learning
- Module 4: Teaching grammar
- Module 5: Teaching vocabulary
- Module 6: Teaching pronunciation
- Module 7: Teaching receptive skills
- Module 8: Teaching productive skills
- Module 9: Teaching English for different purposes
- Module 10: From course to classroom