Key Facts of this prestigious program
1. The language of Instruction: English 2. Degree: Graduate with two MBA diplomas from a university in Central America and Pebble Hills University 3. Dates: Open Enrollment Policy adopted so you can start your study whenever you want. 4. Duration: 10-14 months - depends on your own pace 5. An MBA improves the management skills of participants and innovative study themes unlock new knowledge that guides developing leaders in a creative way to play a definite value-adding role within their organizations
- Change and Crisis Management
- Knowledge Management and Technology
- Risk Management and Business Ethics
- Project Management
- Diversity Management
- Corporate Branding and Sales Relationships
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Supervision
- Strategic Planning
- Intrapreneurship and Entrepreneurship
- Facilitation, Influence, and Persuasion
- Business Process Management
- Online Business and eCommerce Management
- Thesis for Global Executive MBA
About e-Learning System
Interactive eLearning Technology – This technology is used extensively, so students have to attend such lectures with slides online. You can always pause and resume the courses whenever you like. During the course, you will need to complete some assessments as well. In today’s hi-tech world, people prefer to communicate with others using their computers, cell phones, and BlackBerry’s. Mobile learning (or mLearning) goes beyond teaching face-to-face in the classroom to allow people the freedom to learn “wherever and whenever”. Mobile learning involves people learning online (eLearning) with their mobile devices.
Applicants must possess an appropriate Undergraduate University or College degree from a recognized institution. Applicants who do not hold a university or college degree will be considered for admissions if they have professional certification/diploma AND minimum three years full-time appropriate work experience. Managerial experience preferred.
- Affordable Tuition Fee.
- US$4,750 if you complete the program in one year.
- US$4,950 if you complete the program in three years.
Professional Recognition The Dual Global Executive MBA/MSc is recognized and accredited internationally as the most suitable qualification to prepare business people for successful careers within the senior cadres of their organizations.
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- International Association of Universities
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
Open Enrollment Policy
Open Enrollment Policy adopted so you can start your study whenever you want.
Students require 48 credits to graduate; Average GPA of 3.0; Any outstanding financial obligations must be paid Please fill in the inquiry form or visit our website for more details: www.pebblehills.university
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 9, 2018