Advance Your Expertise at ABMS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online associate bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a associate bachelor's student at ABMS.
The Swiss Diploma (Year 1) or Associate of Bachelor's of Business Administration signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline. In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
Associate Bachelor's Diploma/ Swiss Diploma: 2 years/ 1 year
The Swiss diploma / associate bachelor's diploma will take your leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional achievement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
- Essentials of Management
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Communications for Business
- Understanding Business Organisations
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Human Resources in Business
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Principles of Business Operations
- Advanced Business Mathematics
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Information Systems and Organisations
- Marketing in Business
This study program is the 2nd academic year of the Bachelor study program
Duration: 1 year or more
Diploma: Associate Degree in Business Administration
Age: Minimum age 17 years
Previous study: Diploma or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Study Method: Online
Fee: 7950 Euro for Associate Bachelor and 6950 Euro for Diploma
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 120 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 5
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 1, 2016